HEC-UK offers students an opportunity to earn bachelor degrees on the course of their choice at top universities. Most undergraduate applicants will have completed further education studies in the form of A-levels, BTEC’s or equivalent qualifications. Most bachelor (BA, BS etc) programs take 3 / 4 years to complete. Once you have completed a bachelor’s degree, you can progress on to a graduate program. At the university, you’ll be recognised as a full member of the student community with access to library, IT and sport facilities from the day you join the course.
There are different types of bachelor’s degrees offered in the UK, including Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Education (BEd) and Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) degrees. Here are some of the programs that you could take when studying in UK.
- Art and Design
- Building and Architecture
- Business and Finance
- Classical History
- English (Literature)
- Environment and Agriculture
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Marketing and Media
- Music and Performing Arts
- Medical fields
- Science and Health
- Social Science and Humanities
Undergraduate Course Requirements
If you are interested in studying for a Bachelor’s degree, you will need to check that you meet the entry requirements.
We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages on the University website.
- Successful completion of Standard High School Education of UK A level/BTEC standards or equivalent.
- If your first language is not English and you have not completed your High School under the English Curriculum then an approved SELT such as IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc. will also be required usually thr ask is 6.0-6.5 IELTS overall or better.
- Any student not meeting the standard English requirements may also apply with a pre-sessional English course.
- Full-time, 3 years, 4 years
- From £9,500-£24,000
International Year One entry requirements
Entry requirements vary. Typical requirements are
- Academic: at least 12 years of education
- English language- UKVI IELTS 4.0 to 5.5 or accepted equivalent
Making sure you have the right documents.
To find out more, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org