HEC-UK offers students an opportunity to study a Professional course of their choice at top institutions. Professional Courses relate to a specific career and have great impact on career development in the UK. Professional Courses are designed to expand your skillset. Completing a Professional Course helps to meet your employers expectations of continuing professional development (CPD) by keeping your skills and abilities up to date.
Once you have completed the course you will gain skills, recognition and contacts through improving your specialist knowledge demonstrating your ability to employers and giving you greater opportunity to progress or change careers.
Popular courses are available –
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
- BCS – The Chartered Institute for IT
- British Pharmacological Society (BPS)
And many more
Course Requirements –
If you are interested in studying one of the professional courses you will need to check that you meet the entry requirements.
We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages on the institute’s website.
Entry Requirements –
- Successful completion of Standard High School Education of UK A level/BTEC standards or equivalent.
- If your first language is not English and you have not completed your High School under the English Curriculum then an approved SELT such as IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc. They usually require a 6.0-6.5 IELTS overall or better.
- Any student not meeting the standard English requirements may also apply with a pre-sessional English course.
The length of courses can range from a few weeks to a few years depending on the qualifications and whether you study full or part-time.
Tuition fees – Cost depends on a range of factors and therefore varies significantly. Different training providers can charge different amounts for the same course, so we ensure you we will research your options thoroughly.