We provide advisory services to design and implement internationalisation strategies. This may consist of various sub plans to generate income from a set of international activities. These activities include:
- International Visibility
- Institutional Partnerships
- International Student Recruitment
- Research Collaborations
- Corporate Trainings and more.
International student recruitment is considered one of the major income generating stream from international activities. Student recruitment is one of the major strengths of our business.
Our portfolio provides a complete range of services. International Advertising, Promotion, Training and Programme Development for institutions seeking to achieve their international marketing goals.
Safeguarding the Tier 4 license is the utmost priority for every Institution offering sponsorship to international students and staff. As a partner, HEC (UK) fully understands the importance of the license and ensures all the necessary measures are taken to minimise the risks and threats. Compliance with the UKVI regulations is the prime consideration whilst selecting international students for our partner universities.
The recruitment processes are designed to be UKVI regulation’s complaint to have low risk applicants from the international territories.
These processes include:
- Selection of applications which are compliant with the visa regulations
- Vetting through the Intentions Testing
- Credibility Assessment of applications before submission
- Performance Analysis through visa success and refusal rates