A postgraduate or masters course in the UK follows the successful completion of an undergraduate degree, generally lasting for just one year compared to two-year Masters programmes found elsewhere in the world. This means international students can save time, money and begin their career much quicker with a highly regarded UK postgraduate degree.
A UK postgraduate degree is held in high esteem by employers, and for international students studying in the UK it is a fantastic opportunity to improve your English and immerse yourself in a multicultural and exciting community of academics and students.
- Improve your career prospects
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
- Earn more over the course of your career because of the weight a UK Masters carries
- Be able to shape study around your schedule
- You will need at least a second-class honours degrees or overseas equivalent qualification in order to apply to study in the UK.
- English language (UKVI IELTS min 6.0) – No less than 5.5 in any component or higher
- Any student not meeting the standard English requirements may also apply with a pre-sessional English course.
The average cost of a postgraduate and Master’s degree in the UK for an international student would typically start from £10,000 and could be over £30,000 depending on the university’s ranking. Tuition fees at postgraduate level vary on the type of Masters you wish to study, your preferred location in the UK, and what university you attend.
Full-time/ Part-time, 2 years,
Full-time, 1 year/ up to 20 months or placement pathway 2 years part-time/ up to 24 to 36 months depending on the pathway.
January, February, March, May, July, September, October
Different Types of Masters Courses are available:
- Master of Arts
- Master of Science
- Master by Research
- Master of Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Library Science
- Master of Public Administration
For more information on courses, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org